AQ Aromatherapy INHALER STICK, PREMIUM ALUMINIUM (Unscented)
Make your selection before adding your choice to your cart:
* Choose your inhaler colour (each purchase is for a single inhaler stick, not all colours as pictured), or a pack of 10 Spare Wicks which DOES NOT come with an inhaler
* Handy Tips Card included with every inhaler purchase
See our PLASTIC INHALER STICKS, listed separately.
These fantastic blank (unscented) Aromatherapy Inhaler Sticks make it easy to use aromatherapy wherever you need it, and these stylish and durable re-usable aluminium versions are a cut above the usual plastic variety - carry one in your purse, pocket, desk drawer, by the bed or in the glovebox, ready for any occasion. Great for areas where burning oils is not suitable, or where you don't necessarily want to impose the oils on those around you. The sticks are unscented, ready for you to add your own oils or oil blends.
These beautiful metal inhalers are a long-lasting alternative to plastic, they'll look great alongside your perfume in your handbag or on your bathroom counter, with their classy enclosure concealing a practical, portable aromatherapy diffuser.
Made from coloured aluminium with matching rounded slip cap (total length approx 87mm), the metal inhaler cap screws onto a concealed glass vial - just add 10-12 drops of essential oil or oil blend to the absorbent wick, push it into the top of the vial and screw the metal inhaler cap onto the glass (one wick included with each inhaler stick - spare wicks are also available). The completed vial pushes gently into the metal base, and is ready to use. Re-cap after each use to save your oils from drying out - top up your wick with additional oils once the scent starts to dissipate, or change the wick to a new one to change the scent entirely.
TRY THESE IDEAS:
* Headaches or nausea (lavender or peppermint)
* Cold and flu germs (niaouli, 'Cold & Flu Defence' blend)
* Congestion (eucalyptus, 'Cold & Flu Relief' blend)
* Anxiety (neroli, chamomile, 'Anxiety' blend)
* Stress (lavender, frankincense, chamomile, 'Relax' blend)
* Concentration or Study (grapefuit, bergamot, 'Drive' Blend)