AQ Aromatherapy Bracelet - MAGIC SILICONE BRACELET
REPLACEMENT PADS: Each bracelet comes with THREE free thick pads in mixed random colours. For additional packs of 22.5mm replacement pads, CLICK HERE.
Each purchase is for ONE bracelet only - choose your colour from the DROP-DOWN OPTIONS LIST near the top of the page, before adding it to your cart.
AQ MAGIC SILICONE AROMATHERAPY BRACELETS
Here's a novel little design perfect for using essential oils with children. Made from durable silicone in a choice of bright colours, the bracelet features a happy face design with a hollow recess behind it - add a few drops of essential oil or oil blend to one of the colourful scent pads and insert it through the 'mouth' on the front. When worn, the bracelet will gently heat against the warmth of the skin and the oil will diffuse through the open front holes - having a solid rear means the oil won't come into contact with the skin. Perfect for use with our OILS 4 KIDS range of pure essential oil blends which include blends for anxiety, courage, ADHD, germs and many more. CLICK HERE to see our OILS 4 KIDS.
The bracelet is a 'magic' design that snaps into the closed position when placed around the wrist - the natural shape it forms holds itself closed around the arm and so can fit a range of wrist sizes (very small wrists may need to just 'train' the silicone to hold a small shape). Full length approx 22.5cm (designed to overlap around the wrist), width of band approx 2cm.
NOT FOR USE with children who are too young to understand that they CANNOT chew the bracelet or the pad inside. NEVER allow children or pets to chew the diffuser / scent pads as most essential oils are toxic when ingested. See additional safety information below.
CLICK HERE to see our full AROMATHERAPY JEWELLERY range.
HINTS & TIPS
* Avoid dripping oils directly onto the bracelet as they may come into contact with the skin - children's skin is much more sensitive than that of an adult and may experience a reaction to even small amounts of essential oil. Always remove the pad before adding your oils, and take care not to use too much oil - a couple of drops will usually be enough.
* Colourless oils will have a more attractive appearance than darker oils such as Patchouli that may stain the scent pad and be visible through the front of the design.
* Do not allow oils to come in contact with the skin or clothes as they may cause skin sensitivity, or stain fabrics.
* You don't need to put too much oil onto your scent pad - essential oils are very strong so you don't need to use too much.
* Do not use with children who are too young to understand that they CANNOT chew the bracelet or the pad inside. NEVER allow children or pets to chew the diffuser / scent pads as most essential oils are toxic when ingested.
See our LEARN MORE pages for more information and safety tips regarding using aromatherapy around children.