AQ Incense Sticks - FRANKINCENSE CHRISTMAS GIFT BAG with BURNER
FREE MINI GIFT CARD OFFER, and SENDING GIFTS DIRECTLY
Many of our starter and gift packs make beautiful gifts, so if you'd like us to include a FREE MINI GIFT CARD with any of our gift packs, just pop a note with your order - 'Free Card Please'; if you'd like us to add a short message just add your text into the Additional Information box when checking out.
If you'd like us to ship your order directly to somebody that you are gifting it to, just enter their details into the shipping information fields on checkout, rather than your own. If you'd prefer us to leave out the invoice just mention that in your note - you'll still receive a copy of your Tax Invoice via email.
AQ Incense Sticks - FRANKINCENSE GIFT BAG with BURNER
Frankincense would have to be the best known scent used in incense - as it has been for thousands of years. We've put together this Frankincense-themed gift pack for anyone who is a fan: included are an assortment of different Frankincense incense stick types, along with a TIMBER ASHCATCHER, all packaged in a gift bag. The pack makes a lovely gift, or can be used to scent your home or space with this classic scent.
Included in our Frankincense Gift Bag are:
* AROMA QUEEN HANDMADE incense sticks (10 sticks) - Frankincense
* Japanese MORNING STAR incense sticks (50 stick box) - Frankincense
* SATYA SAI BABA incense sticks (15g) - Frankincense
* AUROSHIKHA Premium Resin Sticks (10 XL sticks) - Frankincense*
* AUROSHIKHA Marbled Incense Sticks (10g) - Olibanum (Frankincense)
* TIMBER ASHCATCHER BURNER - Brass Star Design (*NOTE - as the resin sticks are extra long they may be longer than the ashcatcher. Burn these on a heat proof surface to avoid damage to the surface below)
* Packaged in a GIFT BAG (style or colour may vary slightly)
All items are also available separately - see our INCENSE section.
NEW TO INCENSE?
Ignite incense sticks by lighting the tip with a match or lighter and wait until it burns an even red. Blow out the flame and place the bamboo end into an incense holder or ash-catcher (plenty available, listed separately), and allow the aromatic smoke to waft gently through the room. Never leave lit incense or candles unattended and keep out of reach of children. Dispose of ash once cooled.