AQ Essential Oil - EUCALYPTUS BLUE GUM
* IMAGE SHOWS PLANT or RESIN this oil is distilled from. Product supplied is a LIQUID ESSENTIAL OIL
* AQ PREMIUM QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - 100% Pure and Natural, Plant Derived Oils
* NO PADDING, ADDITIVES or FILLERS
* SINGLE SOURCE - all AQ Essential Oils are distilled from a single plant type & country of origin; none are 'blended' from multiple oils or reconstituted from various plant chemicals
* SIZING - 10ml Bottles are Cobalt Glass with Flow Restrictor; 50ml come in Amber Glass with Flow Restrictor. 4ml Vials are Cobalt Glass with Dropper Fitting
EUCALYPTUS BLUE GUM (Eucalyptus globulus), China.
Eucalyptus globulus is commonly known as Blue Gum, and is the source of most commercially produced Eucalyptus oil. Eucalyptus is native to Australia but was introduced to Europe in the 19th Century and is now grown in many different countries. It has the aroma of a crushed gum leaf, camphoraceous and woody, and has been a favourite Australian home remedy since the white settlers learnt of its healing properties from the Aborigines.
As an expectorant, Eucalyptus is one of the most valuable oils for treating respiratory problems such as bronchitis, colds, flu, asthma and coughs - it can help influence the breathing process and increase the oxygen supply to the body's cells. The scent is refreshing and stimulating, and may assist concentration.
CLEANING: Anti-germ Eucalyptus is great for fresh-scented Chemical Free Cleaning, especially in the kitchen or bathroom. Visit our DISCOVER pages for more Chemical Free Cleaning ideas.
NOTE: Eucalyptus is also a known adhesive solvent and paint stripper so avoid use in room sprays or where it might come into contact with paint etc, and do patch tests in an inconspicuous area before using it on a new surface.