AQ Essential Oil - LEMONGRASS COCHIN
* IMAGE SHOWS PLANT or RESIN this oil is distilled from. Product supplied is a LIQUID ESSENTIAL OIL
* AQ PREMIUM QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - 100% Pure and Natural, Plant Derived Oils
* NO PADDING, ADDITIVES or FILLERS
* SINGLE SOURCE - all AQ Essential Oils are distilled from a single plant type & country of origin; none are 'blended' from multiple oils or reconstituted from various plant chemicals
* SIZING - 10ml Bottles are Cobalt Glass with Flow Restrictor; 50ml come in Amber Glass with Flow Restrictor. 4ml Vials are Cobalt Glass with Dropper Fitting
LEMONGRASS COCHIN (Cymbogopon flexuosus), India.
Lemongrass has long been employed in tradition Indian medicine for infectious illness and fever; modern research also indicates it acts as a sedative on the central nervous system. It is believed to have strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, and to boost the parasympathetic nervous system, aiding recovery from illness.
The scent is invigorating and energising, useful for jet lag and fatigue, and a popular scent for deodorising or as a room freshener. Lemongrass is recommended in the treatment of aching muscles, though can be a dermal irritant if used in high concentrations.
CLEANING: As Lemongrass is known for its anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties it's an excellent choice for Chemical Free Cleaning. The scent is invigorating and energising - lemonlike but deeper and richer - and can be an excellent oil for deodorising and freshening your rooms. Visit our DISCOVER pages for more Chemical Free Cleaning ideas.