AQ Essential Oil - PINE SCOTCH
* IMAGE SHOWS PLANT or RESIN this oil is distilled from. Product supplied is a LIQUID ESSENTIAL OIL
* AQ PREMIUM QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - 100% Pure and Natural, Plant Derived Oils
* NO PADDING, ADDITIVES or FILLERS
* SINGLE SOURCE - all AQ Essential Oils are distilled from a single plant type & country of origin; none are 'blended' from multiple oils or reconstituted from various plant chemicals
* SIZING - 10ml Bottles are Cobalt Glass with Flow Restrictor; 50ml come in Amber Glass with Flow Restrictor. 4ml Vials are Cobalt Glass with Dropper Fitting
PINE SCOTCH (Pinus sylvestris), Hungary.
Also known as Forest Pine, or Pine Needle Oil as the oil is distilled from the needles of the tall evergreen tree, Pine oil is cleansing and invigorating, and makes an excellent inhalant for general debility and mental fatigue.
Its antiseptic and expectorant properties are helpful in cases of asthma, bronchitis, laryngitis and influenza. It is effective in treating cystitis, hepatitis and prostate problems; it also reduces inflammation of the gall bladder and reduces gall stones. Pine Scotch has warming properties, and is helpful in stimulating the circulation in cases of rheumatism, sciatica, gout and arthritis.
Not traditionally used in skincare as it may be sensitising for those with sensitive skin.
CLEANING: A cleansing, anti-bacterial oil with an invigorating scent that is perfect for Chemical Free Cleaning. Suits a range of cleaning and floor products throughout the home. Visit our DISCOVER pages for more Chemical Free Cleaning ideas.