AQ Essential Oil - ROSEMARY PREMIUM
* IMAGE SHOWS PLANT or RESIN this oil is distilled from. Product supplied is a LIQUID ESSENTIAL OIL
* AQ PREMIUM QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - 100% Pure and Natural, Plant Derived Oils
* NO PADDING, ADDITIVES or FILLERS
* SINGLE SOURCE - all AQ Essential Oils are distilled from a single plant type & country of origin; none are 'blended' from multiple oils or reconstituted from various plant chemicals
* SIZING - 10ml Bottles are Cobalt Glass with Flow Restrictor; 50ml come in Amber Glass with Flow Restrictor. 4ml Vials are Cobalt Glass with Dropper Fitting
ROSEMARY PREMIUM (Rosmarinus officinalis), Spain.
Rosemary is considered one of the best tonics for the central nervous system, strengthening mental clarity and awareness. It is a valuable oil for many respiratory problems, ranging from the common cold to asthma. Stimulating to blood circulation, Rosemary oil is a good remedy for low blood pressure, cold feet, tired or weak legs, or circulatory problems of the extremeties - though avoid using on anyone with high blood pressure or epilepsy.
Rosemary has been used for hundred of years in skin and hair treatments; it stimulates blood circulation to the scalp, thus is beneficial for promoting hair growth. Our Rosemary Oil is 'verbenone' Rosemary, which is better suited to skincare than the less expensive Tunisian 'cineole' variety.
Avoid during pregnancy.
CLEANING: As Rosemary is an anti-bacterial and antiseptic oil with a fresh, clean invigorating scent it makes a great choice for Chemical Free Cleaning. Rosemary is often used in room fresheners and can have a deodorising effect. Visit our DISCOVER pages for more Chemical Free Cleaning ideas.