AQ Essential Oil - SAGE
* IMAGE SHOWS PLANT or RESIN this oil is distilled from. Product supplied is a LIQUID ESSENTIAL OIL
* AQ PREMIUM QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - 100% Pure and Natural, Plant Derived Oils
* NO PADDING, ADDITIVES or FILLERS
* SINGLE SOURCE - all AQ Essential Oils are distilled from a single plant type & country of origin; none are 'blended' from multiple oils or reconstituted from various plant chemicals
* SIZING - 10ml Bottles are Cobalt Glass with Flow Restrictor; 50ml come in Amber Glass with Flow Restrictor. 4ml Vials are Cobalt Glass with Dropper Fitting
SAGE ITALIAN (Salvia officinalis), India.
Also known as Garden or Dalmatian Sage, Sage oil is steam distilled from the dried leaves of the evergreen perennial herb. Its scent is herbal, sharply camphoraceous.
Sage is a very useful oil, reported to have antifungal, antimicrobial, antioxidant, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antispasmodic, antibacterial, digestive, disinfectant, expectorant and stimulating properties. In small doses it is calming, good for tiredness, depression and grief. It is a known digestive stimulant, is useful in regulating the menstrual cycle, or for treating menopausal problems such as sweating. Used in massage oils it can help relieve the aches and pains of rheumatism.
Use in small doses with care; avoid during pregnancy, or if suffering from epilepsy or high blood pressure.