AQ Essential Oil - TEA TREE AUSTRALIAN
* IMAGE SHOWS PLANT or RESIN this oil is distilled from. Product supplied is a LIQUID ESSENTIAL OIL
* AQ PREMIUM QUALITY ESSENTIAL OILS - 100% Pure and Natural, Plant Derived Oils
* NO PADDING, ADDITIVES or FILLERS
* SINGLE SOURCE - all AQ Essential Oils are distilled from a single plant type & country of origin; none are 'blended' from multiple oils or reconstituted from various plant chemicals
* SIZING - 10ml Bottles are Cobalt Glass with Flow Restrictor; 50ml come in Amber Glass with Flow Restrictor. 4ml Vials are Cobalt Glass with Dropper Fitting
TEA TREE (Melaleuca alternifolia), Australia.
Also known as 'Melaleuca'. The Australian Aborigines have long understood the virtues of Tea Tree, and it has now become one of the most well used Essential Oils in Aromatherapy, probably second only to Lavender.
Tea Tree oil has two outstanding properties: it is active against all three categories of infectious organisms (bacteria, virus and fungi), and it is a very effective immuno-stimulant - it helps increase the body's ability to respond to threats from these organisms. Tea Tree makes a marvellous addition to any first aid kit - use it to wash out dirty wounds, apply to skin lesions, swab fungicidal outbreaks such as athlete's foot, inhale for nasal congestion, or use as a massage oil for muscular aches and pains. Combine with Lavender to treat pimples and acne, add to a shampoo to treat dandruff, or apply a drop of neat oil to insect bites.
May cause sensitisation in some individuals.
CLEANING: Tea Tree is excellent for use in Chemical Free Cleaning as it has a range of benefits and a fresh, outdoorsy scent. Mix with other oils is you find it too medicinal. As Tea Tree is known to be antibacterial, antimicrobial, antifungal and antiviral - meaning that it can be active against bacteria, virus and fungi - it is perfect for cleaning and purifying your kitchen, bathroom and living areas. Visit our DISCOVER pages for more Chemical Free Cleaning ideas.