RESINS MAY VARY SLIGHTLY FROM THOSE PICTURED IN MAIN PHOTO - READ BELOW FOR FULL INCLUSIONS
AROMA QUEEN's Charcoal Resin Incense STARTER KIT includes everything you need to get started burning resin incense, including instructions and more:
* Two packs (rolls) of 10 SOEX QUICK-LITE CHARCOAL TABLETS
* One Pack of each of the following resins:
Golden Copal Resin Pieces 25g
Frankincense Resin Pieces 25g
Myrrh Select Resin Pieces 25g
Benzoin Sumatra 25g
Celtic Blend 25g
* One Brass Screen Censer / Charcoal Burner
* One Instruction Card with detailed instructions and safety notes on one side, and hints and tips to burning your incense on the reverse, and a QUICK LINK CARD to access our online tutorial on how to burn charcoal tablets.
* A fabric Storage Bag to hold your resin packs
WHAT IS RESIN INCENSE?
Resin incense has been used since Biblical days. It is the purest form of incense: natural gums, resins, wood chips and herbs from aromatic plants, used either in pure pellets or in a pre-mixed blend, and warmed with heat (usually charcoal disks / tablets) to emit their fragrance through aromatic smoke. Aroma Queen specialises in resins and stocks dozens of different pure gums and blends, in the most divine natural scents to suit every taste. If you enjoy standard stick incense, you are sure to enjoy resin incense.
CLICK HERE to see our easy-to-follow step-by-step guide on how to burn Resin Incense.